DIGIMAT Library Management System (Preserve and Manage Digital Resources for Decades)
DIGIMAT Library Management System
DIGIMAT Library Management System is a dedicated platform which can be used to store, archive and search digital assets like documents, photos, audio, videos, e-papers, e-journals, e-books etc. throughout its life cycle.
It provides an organization with information like where certain assets are located, who is using them, how they are being utilized and details about the asset.
For DEMO: http://kiot.digimat.in
About DIGIMAT Library Management System
DIGIMAT Library Management System is integrated with most popular Free/Open Source Software (FOSS) tools for
- Managing Digital Assets like e-Books, e-Papers, e-Journals
- Advanced Library Management System
- Local Cloud Storage for File Hosting Services
- Advaned Content Management System
- Building a Wiki based Knowledge Portal
- Photo, Audio, Video File Hosting Services
- Document and Spreadsheet Collaboration in Realtime and more...
List of Free/Open Source Software in DIGIMAT LMS
The following Free/Open Source Software is integrated in DIGIMAT Library Management System
(All below listed software are pre-configured for immediate use after installation of DIGIMAT OS)
- DSpace for Institutional Repository
- Greenstone for Digital Library
- Calibre Web for e-Book, e-Paper, e-Journal Management
- OwnCloud for File Hosting Services
- NextCloud for File Hosting Services
- Wordpress for Content Management System
- Drupal for Content Management System
- MediaWiki for Collaborative Learning
- Web based Internal Mail Server
- WebPad for Online Document Collaboration
- WebCalc for Online Spreadsheet Collaboration
- Koha for Integrated Library System
- e-Prints for Building Open Repositories
- PiWiGo for Web based Photo Management
- MediaGoblin for Media Publishing like Videos, Photos, Documents etc.
- YouPHPTube for Video Hosting and Live Streaming
DIGIMAT Library Management System is provided in a 64 GB Pendrive.
Warning: DIGIMAT is a Live Bootable and Installable OS and strictly ** SHOULD NOT ** be inserted under Microsoft Windows OS Platform.
Goods and Services Tax (GST) Extra @ 18% applicable.
Visit our Knowledge Base at https://kb.digimat.in
Join the discussion forum at https://forum.digimat.in